Can your medical office withstand the scrutiny of a HIPAA investigation? Are you prepared to shoulder the costs of a data breach?
Zekteck helps protect you and your medical practice with easy, automated HIPAA Law compliance software.
Who we work for:
- Family medical practices
- Dental offices
- Specialty medical practices
- Any office subject to HIPAA laws and regulations
Medical entities shouldn’t make the costly assumption that their annual risk assessment reporting is sufficient, and that they’re fully compliant with all HIPAA rules and regulations. Our comprehensive portfolio of tools, including our proprietary Client Portal, can help your practice navigate the technical complexities surrounding the disclosure, use, storage, and transmission of electronic data.
- Displays physical, administrative, and network vulnerabilities that might put ePHI at risk
- Portal doubles as a security analysis and assessment tool
- Generates compliance security scores for both the medical practice and individual employees
- Provides a secure repository for all compliance and data security documents
- Simplifies updates to security policies, procedures, and business continuity plans
- Simplifies the creation of BAAs for each vendor
- Log employees, vendors, suppliers and reps in/out
- Consolidated reports track employee and vendor activity
- Detects missing or expired documents
- Convenient eLearning modules simplify HHS-mandated security and compliance training
- Tracks employee training progress
- Everything you need to stay compliant with the HIPAA Law
- Monitors potential security risks across multiple domains
- Assigns employee access roles linked to specific applications and tracks document access
- Secure cloud document storage – no file storage limits
- Files backed up automatically
Make your best practices better
Ensure your best practices are truly the best by utilizing Zekteck's tools and services.
Questions? We’re happy to answer them!