Level Up Your HIPAA Compliance With Our Secure Client Portal
Zekteck’s Proprietary Portal
- Consolidate all of your compliance requirements into one piece of HIPAA technology
- With an algorithm built on HHS’s Security Risk Assessment, get a real time view of your level of compliance.
- Automate your annual Security Risk Assessment by keeping up with the tasks and trainings in your portal.
- Manage vendors, employees, assets, applications, and access to have a clear view of your practices security.
- An affordable option for the small practice to have centralized training, documentation creation, and other compliance activities in one HIPAA product.
Store and View Documentation
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Email and Computer Security
Network Policy and Procedures
Did you know?
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) mandates that organizations falling under the definition of HIPAA covered entities, as well as business associates of such entities and their contractors, are required to comply with all HIPAA policies and procedures.
If a breech occurs that discloses or endangers PHI, the penalties for not having a signed BAA can be severe. Zekteck’s Client Portal will identify and mitigate costly security gaps.